The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.
- The Perl files might not have been uploaded in ASCII mode
- The server might not have Perl enabled
- The CHMOD of the file called might not be 755
- The path to Perl might be different on your server
- There might be necessary Perl modules missing on your server
At what URL did you install the script and has it been uploaded in ASCII mode and CHMOD set to 755?Sincerely,
============================================================ Would you like more... ? Scripts & Service for Your Web Business http://www.add2it.com ...Helping you succeed online... ============================================================